Nice morning ....

2nd October 2026 (Friday)     09.00 ....   We have a bonnie morning in KY9, sunny intervals with
a moderate breeze (SW):  however rain is forecast to move in late in the afternoon, and evening.   I'll go for a short walk after morning coffee;  after I find out what's happening with the car.   I'm feeling frolicsome, which is a bummer, because I can't actually frolic nowadays!     Anyway I'm happy, now that I can get out with the 'hurdy gurdy':  and I'll be even happier when I get the lightweight one!

13.30    The car is through it's MOT, and Myra kindly took me along to Mercury to get the car:  so all is good on Ferry Toad again!    Back at Ivy I had another morning coffee then went up to the golf course to get a few action shots of any golfers that were around.    The course was busy;  then I remembered that the girls play on a Friday.   Anyway I got a dew photographs for the blog then ambled my way home, meeting Siggi and Philip on the way.   Siggi and Philip had their yacht in the harbour (Elie) when and I was sailing with Jimmy.   Siggi and Philip still have there house in St Monans, but sail around the West  of Scotland now;  their home base.

16.30    I've had a lazy afternoon;   but I did have a busy, and almost hectic, morning.   I thought about going up to the gold course again, but the sky is clouding over, and some of the clouds look like they might drop their innards on the 'Royal Burgh'.   We have had a few spits and spots of rain, but not enough to water the flower tubs.

I'm out to The Hutte to do a Soduko;  and have a cuppa.

22.30    Heavy rain eventually arrived, but has moved way, to give us a dry day, with sunny intervals, and a  moderate WSW breeze. tomorrow.

Me? ..... I'm going to have a quiet day tomorrow;  just potter around and do things around Ivy.   There's plenty to do, including making up the bed for 'JB'.  

The botched execution in Tennessee is almost unbelievable.  It made me think of Dr Josef Mengele, of

Auschwitz.    I know that Christa Pike was sentenced for committing a horrible crime.  What I don't understand is, how can someone be sentenced to death in 1995;  and then take thirty years to carry out the sentence!    In this case 'try' to carry out the sentence.    The USA is surely better than this.




Popular posts from this blog

Quiet morning ....

Dreich ....

Bright and breezy ....