Wall to wall blue sky ....

22nd August 2026  (Saturday)    I'll start by wishing Janice a "Happy Birthday":   have a
lovely weekend at the New Forest. xxx 

10.45 .... we have a 'wall to wall' blue sky just now; so I can't tell from which direction the breeze is coming, because there are no clouds.   However, the Flag on the third green suggests a light breeze from the NW just now. 

 My breathing is reasonable this morning;  but that last cold I had, has left it's mark there's no doubt about that.  However, I'm looking forward to next Friday, when I have an appointment with the Asthma Nurse.   I can't go jogging like this!.... but I'm feeling 'playful'.

16.00    It's too hot to sit in The Hutte, so I came in to play with the few photographs I got this morning when up at Elie.   From that you will have deduced that we have a lovely sunny day here.  There's more cloud about now;  but the sun  doesn't hide behind a cloud very often.   

Elie High Street isn't the place to be in the middle of the day;  it's chaotic.  That said the bloke in the car travelling from the East stopped to let me out;  he wanted the parking place I was vacating.   Which was handy  ;  for both of us.

20.00    I've been a bit more active today;  and didn't fall asleep as often as I have been doing for the past few days.   When I think about I didn't do a Soduko today;  that's bad.  Got to keep the auld brain active.   Better do something about that tomorrow.

Tomorrow? .... the weather forecast is 'more of the same' for KY9 tomorrow.   And it's to be a more

comfortable temperature for sleeping tonight.    However I'll still have to get out of bed at 04.00 to take the throat infection medicine.

Today's photographs:  Top Kinneuchar - the Balbuthie road junction corner,  and Middle - lone cyclist.   When I see a lone cyclist I always want to ask them where they started from.  When I was 'lone' biking, when seeing me in Stirling, Callander, Perth, Edinburgh Dundee etc most folk wouldn't think I'd started off from Earlsferry.   It's amazing the distance you can cover on a bike.   And Bottom - Elie High Street.








Popular posts from this blog

Quiet morning ....

Dreich ....

Overcast ....