Sunny and warm ....

My favourite view of Ferry Corner.
12th August 2026 (Wednesday)      10.15 .... It's already warm out, so it's going to be hot this afternoon:  a lovely day for the beach... or golf course.    Me? ..... I'll potter around Ivy.    I've taken the pills, so now ready to 'work';  work on the computer, because it will be too hot for me outside.   I've been as far as the gate, and will open The Hutte up after this update;  but won't be sitting in there very long! 

13.45     I've been a busy boy on the computer:  dealt with a couple of official emails, and had a browse in the Alberto Archive.    I'm now going to have something to eat.

20.00    It has been too hot for me today;  I opened up The Hutte but never spent any time sitting out there.   That reminds I must remember to close The Hutte door after this update.

'Then'.
I've had someone trying to get me on the mobile phone about five times today;  I think it's someone from the Community Alarm office.    The problem is, by the time I've got the phone organised the person at the other end has gone:  and when I try to phone them I get a message saying;  "you don't have to phone back, we will try again later!.   I think it might be an automatic call up machine.     I guess they will try again tomorrow.

I've been watching the eclipse of the sun on the BBC News Channel:  I have yet to look at the photos I got off the TV,, but Michael set it at HD so they will be sharp enough! 

'Now'.
Although a bit too hot for me today, I'm sure that the fold on holiday will have enjoyed this weather.  Thundery showers are mentioned for us tomorrow afternoon;   after a sunny morning.   My pills are doing their job, and I am starting to  feel frisky;  well... almost frisky.    Actually they do make me feel like doing things.   Unfortunately I'm nor as able as I was when I had them a few years ago

I'm going to try to catch the phone call  (I think it's the Community Alarm Office) that I kept making a mess of today.   I'll put the mobile on charge after this update.

Popular posts from this blog

Quiet morning ....

Dreich ....

Overcast ....