Nice morning ....

15th August 2026 (Saturday)    09.15 .... Iain is away for a walk with the camera, to get a few

photographs of insects.   This is the best time of time of year for insects 'being on the wing'.   Me? ..... I'm having a cuppa before getting into 'ready to go shopping' mode.    Yesterday was a busy day mentally, and physically, so I am tired today:  even after a good night's sleep!    It's a lovely sunny,  fresh feeling morning just now:  I'm hoping it isn't going to be hot.

21.30    We eventually went to Sainsbury's (Leven)  after lunch, because Iain managed to get a photo of a 'new' butterfly for this area.   I forget it's name, but it has moved up from England and  arrived in Scotland a few of years ago.    So this excitement delayed  the shopping trip. 

Sainsbury's wasn't very busy, which was surprising because the roads were.   Of course there are more exciting destinations than Sainsbury's!    For instance;   wherever the car, on the trailer, in the top photographs was bound for.    Could this be something to do with the Vintage Car Rally season?    

The 'BF' Registration letters tells us that it was in originally registered in Staffordshire.   Anyway, we followed it all the way to The Scoonie roundabout, where it went straight on;  we went  'left', to Leven .... and Sainsbury's.

Iain is busy sorting out his Butterfly Photographs (I've remembered the name -it's a 'Wall Brown'), while I am updating The Hutte.    He plans on setting off for home after lunch;  dropping into Tesco's (Ellon) to pick up some shopping on the way home. 

The sky has clouded over since afternoon, and there is a slight chance of 'spits and spots' of light rain tomorrow.    I don't plan on going anywhere tomorrow.   I took the last of my pills this morning, and hope to shake of any 'side effects' I might have.... if any.   However I wasn't as fit this time, so wasn't able to 'work them off'.   I certainly 'worked them off' that time.
 
23.30   This has been a funny old day for me;  I forgot to turn on the fan last night, and have suffered for
it all day.     I'm not going to make that mistake tonight;  the fan is already on.

Today's photies:   Top -Vintage Ford car on trailer,  Middle - Ferry High Street, and Bottom - Wall brown butterfly courtesy Iain.
















Popular posts from this blog

Quiet morning ....

Dreich ....

Overcast ....