Sunny and warm .....
![]() |
| Elie |
night; and things to do this morning, because of the eventful night. Anyway, I called out the Para Medics, in the middle of the night, because I had a really bad breathing event, when I went for a 'pee' at 01.00. And I didn't have my Blue Inhaler with me! Having this 'bug' and asthma is not a good combination when it comes to the breathing tubes.
I went back to bed thinking it would calm but it didn't so I eventually dialled '999' about 02.00! Three lady NHS Para Medics (from Glenrothes) arrived about 02.30: and they were absolutely brilliant Not only did they arrive much sooner than I expected, but they gave me a really good check over. The result of all this is that I have an appointment with Dr Miller at Elie Surgery this afternoon. I'm going to have a cuppa!
18.30 'Flap Over'....I've seen Dr Miller, and now have pills to combat the 'bug' I had.... and a new Blue Inhaler. An asthmatic can never be without a Blue Inhaler! All is quiet at Ivy again.
Although I feel 'guilty' \about calling '999'; it was the right thing to do. I didn't know what was happening to this auld (ish) body: and I couldn't think of anything else to do! One thing I do know is that the Para Medics that came from Glenrothes last night were brilliant, and a credit to their Profession; and our NHS. They calmed ed me down, then did their job systematically and efficiently, chatting all the time; I relaxed as my breathing improved ..... and began to enjoy their company.
I hope I never have to dial '999' again, to see the Glenrothes Para Medic lassies again: (but, if I had to
I certainly won't be frightened to do it!} I would love to meet them in ASDA's, or someplace like that.
This has been an eventful day, and I'm well tired at the end of it, and hope to have an unbroken night tonight.
Today's Photos: Top - Elie.... Middle - Kinneuchar. and Bottom - Rires Farm.


