Damp ....
25th August 2026 (Tuesday) 09.45 .... After some light rain overnight we have an overcast sky
that is beginning to show signs of breaking up, to give us 'sunny spells'. There's only a light SE breeze, so a nice enough morning (and afternoon) ahead once the sun does break through; apart from the wind direction!
that is beginning to show signs of breaking up, to give us 'sunny spells'. There's only a light SE breeze, so a nice enough morning (and afternoon) ahead once the sun does break through; apart from the wind direction!
I'm going to do the washing hat I should have done yesterday. Weather permitting, it should be dry by evening time. Apart fro the washing, and a wee bit of 'ousework, this is going to be a quiet ,'rest day' for me.
17.30 My 'rest day' hasn't been a completely lazy day; the washing has been done... and ironed. But I'd say that I have enjoyed a quiet day; and I thought the air has been cool today. It is coming in from the North Sea, so I suppose it should feel cool, especially if the sun is behind clouds; as it has been most of the time. Anyway it is to be warmer tomorrow; but, thankfully, not hot.
I have an appointment at the Randolph Wemyess Hospital tomorrow, so will have another 'rest day'. visiting Alice; she lives not far from the Randolph Wemyess. 19.45 Both 'Main Wars' (Iran and Ukraine) are blundering along; you would think that sometime, in the not too distant future, the senseless killing would stop, and serious Peace talks begin. Both President Putin and President Trump have got themselves into wars they can't stop. Meanwhile, innocent people are bearing the brunt of their stupidity. What a sad state of affairs.
I will take the final dose of throat infection medicine tonight: I'd hoped it would be at 22.00 tonight, but it looks like there's enough in the bottle to have me getting up at 04.00 to take the final dose. I have to complete the whole course.
Tomorrow is going to be brighter and warmer; because it's not going to be as cloudy as it has been
today. And, this is important, I must remember to pick up my prescription at Elie, on my way to Methil. Today's photies are from the Alberto Archive : Top - Kincraig cliffs, Middle - Chalmer's lighthouse, Anstruther, and Bottom - Kinneuchar Kirk.
today. And, this is important, I must remember to pick up my prescription at Elie, on my way to Methil. Today's photies are from the Alberto Archive : Top - Kincraig cliffs, Middle - Chalmer's lighthouse, Anstruther, and Bottom - Kinneuchar Kirk.


