Nice morning ....

14th August 2026 (Friday)    10.15 .... We have a 'bright and breezy' morning here at KY9;  but
there's a dark cloud coming over from the West, so the 'bright' is not going to last much longer:  but it's only a big cloud, so it will pass over us.   At the moment the temperature is 20C.

I've been busy with a phone call from a lassie at the Community Alarm Office;  someone will be coming out to deal with that.  She, the  lassie said that she would get the OT (Occupational Therapy) Team phone me, to arrange a visit.    Looks like there will be plenty folk to talk to.   

22.45   I was sitting in The Hutte setting up a Soduko when Iain arrived ,about 11.00,   The Soduko was abandoned and we had a cuppa, before dealing with incoming telephone calls:  in fact we've had a busy, and successful day.    Having health problems when you get older, isn't quite as worrying as I first thought it was going to be;  thanks to helpful people in Fife Council Departments.  

In the afternoon I had  an appointment at the Skeith Health Centre;  where I got a pleasant surprise. The Auntie of the Nurse attending to me, is Kathleen Simpson, a former worker at the Craw's Nest.   It's a small world.    The nurse, had worked in Australia and visited New Zealand, so we had a really good natter while attended to me.

The visit to the Skeith Centre had turned out to be more interesting than I expected it to be.

From there we went to 'The Store' to do a small shopping, before coming home by way of the Kellie Castle road.    The back roads are busy, with farm traffic  at this time of year, so maybe that wasn't the best 'plan'.    In fact, All roads are busy in the East Neuk at this time of year.

Tomorrow's 'plan'? ....we;re going to Leven early to do a bigger shopping, before the day heats up,  and so that Iain can go out with the camera when the sky becomes cloudier, later in the afternoon.  

Popular posts from this blog

Quiet morning ....

Dreich ....

Overcast ....