Light cloud ....

21st August 2026  (Friday)     09.45 .... There's a washing going through the machine just now; 
but I'm beginning to wonder about hanging it out just yet.   I've seen on the weather forecast that there's a chance of showers just now;  I'll hang it out after morning coffee.

It's a nice morning with broken light cloud, and patches of blue sky, moving over on a cool NE breeze!  We should have sunny spells now and again.   

16.45   Sunny spells?.... we've had a sunny spell all afternoon;  a bonnie, sunny day in fact.   The wind, being from the North, would make it cool on the beach.    I didn't go sown to fins out.

I've had really lazy day;  I've been feeling like I'd done a hard day's work yesterday.   Which I hadn't!  Then again driving is tiring so maybe that's what did it.   When Iain is here he does all the driving;  I pretend I'm on the top deck of a '95' bus, taking photographs!   I'll so a wee bit of work after this update;  the ironing.

21.00    It's chillier tonight;  I certainly won't need the fan 'on' in the bedroom'. I think the North wind is forecast to back to the Westerly direction tomorrow, so it should be slightly warmer again.   And it's to be less windy.

I see Prince Harry and his Family are back in the News again;  for two reasons! .... (1) he is one of a group of people that lost their case against the publisher of the Daily Mail and, and now have a rather large Legal bill to pay  and;  (2)   Prince Harry and Megan, The Duke and Duchess of Sussex, and their two children (The Sussexes) are coming back to live in England.   It's tricky situation for the Royal Family, because, let's face it, Prince Harry has done some damage to the Royal Family, over the past few years.    It will be interesting to see how this all turns out for our Royal Family.

No 'plan' for tomorrow, but will be more active:  I need to go to Elie to hand in my prescription, so will
have a wee run somewhere in the car.   Having said that I did a washing today so haven't been 'bone idle';  but not far off it.

Today's photographs are all from 2012.






Popular posts from this blog

Quiet morning ....

Dreich ....

Overcast ....