Nice morning ....
17th August 2026 (Monday) 10.30 ..... Although light rain is forecast for KY9, it hasn't arrived yet; so we have a 'nice' morning. I can't see the 'Glenfuir' Union Flag at the bottom of the Wynd; that means the breeze, and the light rain, is coming off the North Sea. It's warmer than I thought it was going to be; but, thankfully, not hot! Actually it was warm in bed last night; I woke up a couple o' times.... even with the fan 'on'. I'll fall asleep at morning coffee time; if not before. I keep drifting off sitting in front of the computer.
19.30 Sleep? I've been sleeping on and off all day: apparently it's one of the after effects of the pills wearing off. Tomorrow? ..... I'm looking forward to frolicking around Ivy.
We've had a nice, mostly sunny day, but the rain has moved in, and we could have a wet night. That takes care of the flower tubs. The rain should have moved on by morning time, to give us a 'sunny intervals, with a fresh SW breeze' kind of day. And a cooler one!
I haven't been fit enough to do very much today; however, I cleaned the bathroom fittings because there's a tradesman coming to heighten the toilet seat. And I changed the car driving seat back to my legs. No wonder I've been falling asleep.
This has been a long, not very exciting, day for me; however, a browse into the Archive and a sail to the May cheered me up a bit. That said, I'll (hopefully) sleep off the last of the pill side effects tonight.
We have heavy rain at the moment, and the air is cooler. I don't think I'll need the fan 'on' tonight. The 'plan' I had for tomorrow has been changed, because of the tradesman coming. Anyway my 'plan's are adaptable.
I'm going to have a cuppa after this update. Actually I'm feeling better now than I have done all day.
A good, unbroken, night's sleep would be the perfect end to a nondescript kind o' day.


