Nice morning ......
11th August 2026 (Tuesday) 09.45 .... It's a lovely morning; there's a bit of light cloud about
with loads of sunny intervals. Perfect weather for the beach. I'm planning on having a 'rest' day; then I remembered the last time I was on Prednisolone Tablets! That time (10 years ago), I took them with my evening meal. Later on in the evening I decided to 'Spring' clean the bookcases. I began to do that at 21.00, enjoying myself so much that I kept going until after 03.00 next morning. My cousin Jimmy up in Aberdeenshire was on them at the dame time, and he also couldn't stop working! So I'm taking them (the pills) at breakfast time. If I do go into 'work mode', I don't think I'll be tackling the book cases! With this pill, 'Work Mode' starts on Day two.
with loads of sunny intervals. Perfect weather for the beach. I'm planning on having a 'rest' day; then I remembered the last time I was on Prednisolone Tablets! That time (10 years ago), I took them with my evening meal. Later on in the evening I decided to 'Spring' clean the bookcases. I began to do that at 21.00, enjoying myself so much that I kept going until after 03.00 next morning. My cousin Jimmy up in Aberdeenshire was on them at the dame time, and he also couldn't stop working! So I'm taking them (the pills) at breakfast time. If I do go into 'work mode', I don't think I'll be tackling the book cases! With this pill, 'Work Mode' starts on Day two.
20.30 I've had a quirt, relaxing day. Alice came along (by bus) in the morning, bringing a 'picnic' Lunch with her. I had the kettle 'on' so we had a cuppa when she arrived; then went up to The Hutte and caught up with each other's news. I've just remembered that I have the dishwasher to switch on.... and I'll switch on the kettle at the same time.
Heather and Alistair have just left having dropping in for a short visit. They'll have more time next weekend; and Iain will be here then.
We have a lot of butterfly's enjoying the warm sun just now: I had two Painted Lady's, a Large White, and two Peacocks on the bush up at the Hutte, but it was too windy to get a photo to use. I eventually got a Painted Lady and a Large White basking in the sun.
It has been a warm day, though cool in the breeze: and is going to be warm overnight so I think that the
fan may well be 'on' at low, all night. And it is forecasting 'hot' for tomorrow! I have no plan for tomorrow; waiting to see what effect the pills have.: I might be 'working'. One thing I do know; they (the pills) are clearing my breathing tubes!Today's photos : Top - Ivy Hydrangea, Middle ; Large White, and Bottom : Painted Lady.


