Overcast with showers ....

28th August 2026 (Friday)     09.15 .... It's a lovely, wet morning!    Why lovely? ..... because the
flower
tubs are being watered as I type!    The weather forecast for KY9 is ..."thundery showers and a gentle Westerly breeze".   The thundery bit should be later in the afternoon;  fading away to give us sunny spells in the evening.    

I'm feeling 'bright eyed and bushy tailed' this morning;  probably because of the change in wind direction.  I have two Nurse appointments at midday;  after that I'm going to catch up with the 'ousework.

16.30    I could hardly believe the diameter of the needle that the Nurse used to take blood this morning;  it looked like a sewing needle.   How do they make them?    Must Google that;  AI will have the answer.    Anyway the blood had been taken,:  and I met my 'new' Asthma Nurse.   She is excellent;  very professional, with a friendly, relaxing manner.   I am getting a change of inhalers; and the means of delivery.   The new Aero Chamber comes with a mask attached.   I thought about going up to Elie later to pick the bits and pieces up, but will leave that until tomorrow morning now.  

The sun is breaking through after a nice spell of rain;  it looks like a nice evening ahead.    Me? ... I had a sandwich lunch when I got back from the Surgery, then fell sound asleep for over an hour.   Apart from sleeping a bit more, the RSV jab has been more less 'side effect' free;  no tender arm or anything. 

I'm going out to The Hutte to set up a Soduko for tomorrow.   This is a holiday weekend;  and usually a busy one, so I'll just 'lie low'.    I might go  shopping tomorrow;  it depends on how I feel.

22.00     We had a colourful sky at sunset;  I even thought of going up to the golf course with the camera, but I was watching Dunfermline v Raith Rovers at the time.   Funnily enough it was a better game of football than I expected it to be.   Dunfermline won 1 - 0.  

I never did any real housework done, but I did think about it.   However, I got round to thinking about

my new Asthma Nurse, Jennifer;  she is the first person to actually show me how to use the main inhaler!    She is an impressive lady is my Asthma Nurse.  Note to me :-  I must remember to go to Elie in the morning to pick up the new inhaler!

Today's photographs are of two former cottar houses at Balniel, renovated and converted into one house.   I was looking at the 'Before' photographs the other day;  if I could only find them again I'd let you see the difference.

Popular posts from this blog

Quiet morning ....

Dreich ....

Overcast ....