Nice morning .....

23rd August 2026 (Sunday)    10.15 .... The 'plan' was to go to Methil and annoy Alice this

morning, but I've had a migraine;  so that had to be cancelled.  Funnily enough, apart from the migraine, I feel much better than I have done for a couple of weeks.   I think this means the effects of the pills (Prednisolone)  might have worn off:  they certainly had numerous 'effects'.    The main test will be doing a hard Soduko!  Anyway, I'm feeling almost 'bright eyed and bushy tailed', but this will now be a 'rest day'.

We have a lovely morning here in KY9;  mostly blue sky with a light NW breeze.   A brilliant morning to be walking the Coastal Path.

15.00     The temperature is at 23C on the patio thermometer; so it's too hot to sit out in The Hutte.   It's even warm in Ivy.   I'd set up a hard Soduko to test the brain, but gave up in the heat.   I'll have a go (at the Soduko) when the air is cooler.   Ferry Road has been quiet today;  but I imagine that the beach will be busy.   

22.00    Heather, Ray and Alistair came down in the evening, so we are up to date with each other's 'News'.   They've been getting the 'Cottage' ready for the renovations that will be starting soon.  The job will be finished by March.   Exciting times for them!   They've put in  a lot of work getting the cottage emptied;  but the finished job will the reward for all their hard work.

I've had a lazy day, but.... and this is good news;  I did a hard Soduko today: that means I'm back to normal.

Tomorrow I intend visiting Alice, and do a wee bit of shopping.    Now that I'm feeling better, the 'plan' is to get back into a mair active routine again.   

I'd better go and get myself organised for bed.   Hopefully I should feel even brighter eyed and bushier
tailed' than I was today!   And a good night's sleep will help.   The problem is I have to take medicine every 6 hours;  and that means wakening up at 04.00.

Today's photographs were taken in 2014:  Top - sunrise time on the beach,  Middle - friendly Weasel.   It knew I was there but I'd 'frozen' so it didn't now exactly where I was.   At one point it put it's fore paws on my shoe and looked straight into my eyes;  then went off about it's business - hunting.... and Bottom - Lesser Stag Beetle..


Popular posts from this blog

Quiet morning ....

Dreich ....

Overcast ....