Hmmmmm .... feeling skittish


7th June 2018 (Thursday) .... 09.00    It’s overcast, with a cool breeze (East)
Two of the competitors in the Scottish Women's Championship.
this morning, though it will brighten up when the sun gets going.    There isn’t  that “get up and go” feel in the air this morning.... probably because the sun hasn’t broken through the clouds yet.    I haven’t been for the paper yet.... I haven’t been anywhere actually, because I slept ‘in’.   Orf to have another cuppa;  during which I’ll come up with a ‘plan’.... and scoff a biccie.



20.30     It’s been another lovely, but cool in the East wind, day.... and I’ve been a busy bunny.    I took the car up to Colinsburgh to top it up with fuel, then came down to Elie for the paper and a coffee in Harbour House.    I arrived at Harbour House just as everyone was about to leave;  however I had my coffee with Jean Gardner and her son
Thrift.
Robert.... who come along from Cellardyke for Morning Coffee in Elie now and again.    Anyway we had a guid blether, and I found out that Jean is M’s (in NZ) cousin, and that her husband (sadly deceased) was Lexie’s cousin:    it’s a sma’ world right enough.



When I got back to Ivy I decided to go and get a few photographs of a few of the competitors in the Scottish Women’s Golf Championship that is being played over Earlsferry Links this week.   I went up to my favourite place, near the tenth green, with Kincraig cliffs in the background.      By the time I was back in Ivy I only had time for a quick ‘lite bite lunch’ before going along to the Drop in Cafe.

It is Stuart’s 90th birthday today, so we had cake with our tea/ coffee at the Cafe,.... and it was busy, so a really happy afternoon.    It was announced that Elinor is taking
Birthday cake.
part in a Moon Walk in aid of Cancer Research, and you could donate via sponsorship or donation.    I gave a donation, before bumbling off home via Balbuthie and Kinneuchar.

I had a browse of the photographs I took this morning, and I am well pleased with the results.    Actually I might go back there tomorrow and get a few more photos of the Thrift.... if the weather is fine.    I’ve just checked the forecast and it is good, ... ‘sunny spells with a cool easterly breeze’, a replay of today.... more or less.  

Popular posts from this blog

Pittenweem swimming pool....

Quiet morning ....

Warm and damp ....