Sunny and warm ....

21st June 2024 (Friday)    08.30 .... It's sunny and warm and...... I'm feeling playful!   I'm not going

to overdo anything today; the 'plan' is to take a turn round the villages on the bike, to discharge the battery;  then charge it so that I have a full battery for the weekend.   'Slight Flap on' .... it's breakfast time.  

15.30   The bike battery is being charged (in fact it might be fully charged by now) after a run 'roond the villages' this morning.   I stopped at Lorraine's to make an appointment to have my haircut (Tuesday at 10.00), then went to the harbour.   From the harbour I biked home by way of South Street, The Ferry High Street and Chapel Green.... with multiple stops to get photographs.

I chatted to the men working on the Ferry Road before going home to plug the bike on to charge.... and have lunch.   After lunch I fell sound asleep for an hour.    I'm feeling much better today: I think I must have had some kind o' bug, because, although 'playful', I'm not yet back to 'normal me'.   The kettle needs to be switched 'on' .... and the bike unplugged .... before I decide on what to do next!

22.45   I've had an enjoyable day;  definitely feeling better... and my daytime sleep pattern is back to normal.  The bike battery is fully charged and the 'plan' is to visit Shona on Sunday.   Tomorrow I'm going to visit Alice and go to Sainsbury's. 


I am going to have a few longish practice 'walks' with the 'hurdy gurdy', as Alice and I are going to have a trip to Edinburgh on the train.   It would be daft to go to Edinburgh and not try for Princes Street.  Jimmy always said that he could walk further and easier with the  'hurdy gurdy' (wheeled walking aid) and I have found it the same.  With me having the bike I have tended to forget about 'walking' with the 'HG'.   It also has a seat so that I can rest when required.   I'm looking forward to having a wander 'roond the Ferry' soon.

Popular posts from this blog

Pittenweem swimming pool....

Nice morning ....

Cold and overcast ....