Beautiful morrrrrrrrrrning .....

1st June 2024 (Saturday)    08.15 .... It's a lovely morning;  not quite wall to wall 'bloo' sky but

very summery looking just the same.  The 'go out early' plan had to be abandoned when I overslept, but I'll get going after breakfast.   The 'new plan' is to make for Kinneuchar, and maybe even Colinsburgh depending on how busy the roads are.   The East Neuk could be busy with day trippers enjoying this weather. 

14.30    I had a brilliant bike run up to Colinsburgh and Balcarres and home by way of Kinneuchar;  this is the longest trip (7.5 miles) on the bike since October.   Jings.... I used to do 150 miles in one day (without a battery) not that long ago.  That said;  I'm thankful that I can go out on the bike to get a few photos to 'play' with: and .... that the battery levels out the hills!   

20.00    I enjoyed... (and I'm not as stiff as I expected to be) the longer bike run today, but tomorrow will be 'Rest' day.  I still have a lot of today's photographs to sort out, because I did some work on 'JB's room:  there's almost a bed!  At the moment the bed is a soft shelf for various 'important' things!  There's loads o' time;  JB doesn't arrive until next Saturday! 


We have a lovely evening, but there's a cool wind off the sea so no run up to Chapel Green tonight.   I've been watching a programme about 'last of the Summer Wine';   all about the idea, and the making of it.... and the different actors/actresses in it.  Very interesting.



Popular posts from this blog

Pittenweem swimming pool....

Nice morning ....

Cold and overcast ....