Bonnie morning ....

 17th June 2024 (Monday)    08.00 .... We have a nice morning;  warm in the sunshine, but there are


clouds around... and light rain showers are forecast.   I hope the 'light' showers are lighter than yesterdays 'light' showers;  some of which were verging on the deluge kind of shower!   

21.00    'JB' is back in 'Sunny Sussex' .... where the weather is much the same as here in 'Sunny Fife'...... but warmer.   We left later than intended but didn't suffer any major holdups and arrived at Kirkcaldy with 7 minutes to spare.   Loads o' time!   I was in 'Major Flap On' mode until we were actually stood staunin' on the platform.    The platform was busy with passengers for the London train;  and it was busy with a big group of school children going out on the next train.    The kids were happy;  they sounded like a huge flock o' Jackdaws after a cat.    I made my way back to the car, then took the Coast Road to Alice's for a much needed relaxing cuppa.   Having enjoyed the cuppa we then went to what remains of Buckhaven Harbour.   I always unwind with the camera in my hand.... and it was a 'bonnie sky' morning so I got myself a few photos to play with .... probably tomorrow.


Back at Alice's we had lunch and a mug o' coffee before going to Leven.   Alice was taking the bus over to S Andrews to visit a friend in the Hospital;  so we went down early to have a look round the Levenmouth  Station.    A train was getting ready to leave for Edinburgh while we were there, and we then had the platform to ourselves after it went.   I dropped Alice off at the exit to the Bus station the made my way back home.   The remainder of the afternoon was spent 'resting'.


The washing I hung out this morning got as extra rinse with a heavy shower but... and this surprised me; it was dry when I went to take it in.   I'll iron it after this update.

Popular posts from this blog

Pittenweem swimming pool....

Cold and overcast ....

Quiet morning ....