Lovely morning .....

13th June 2024 (Thursday)     09.00 .... After a good nights sleep, and long a hot shower this


morning, I'm feeling almost 'playful';  and a quiet start to what is going to be (for me) a 'rest day'.   'The Team' are going to the 19th for lunch and, after the activities yesterday, wandering round to the 19th will be my exercise for today.

We have a bonnie morning, though there is cloud around and 'light rain' is coming our way later.   I'm glad we got the front of Ivy emulsioned yesterday.  The rhones have to be glossed and the windows painted;  but I'll do that at a more leisurely pace.

21.30   As it was a beautiful morning, and I was feeling almost frisky, I had a short walk up to the golf course to stretch my legs.  The course is looking good and there were a few golfers enjoying it .... the balmy morning.   I photographed my way home by way of Rotten Row.   By the time I'd sorted out the photographs I'd taken it was almost time to get ready to go to the 19th for lunch.   'JB' decided to skip lunch at the 19th and walk out to the East Links with the camera;  which was a successful mission with some crackin' photographs for me to play with.   Our lunch at the 19th was excellent, with good food, company and loads of laughs.  Very enjoyable.

Reed Bunting.

I've come to the conclusion that I have a reaction from the COVID jab I had on Tuesday; an 'under the weather' feeling that's bothersome.   I'll take a couple of pills with the 'orlicks and get off to bed early.   I 'plan' to be at the unveiling of Jim Robertson's Memorial bench at the Toll Green tomorrow at 11.00.   Thundery showers are forecast;  we can only hope that they miss us.


Popular posts from this blog

Pittenweem swimming pool....

Nice morning ....

Cold and overcast ....