Bright and breezy .....

28th June 2024 (Friday)    08.30 .... After a windy night we have a bright and breezy morning at

Elie and Earlsferry.... but it's cool for this time of year.  The wind is moderating, but it's still F5  going by the white caps on the water.   There's a chance of showers in the afternoon, but I might go out on the bike ..... when it's calmer.    

12.30   I biked up to the Post Box and posted my 'Vote', then up to Chapel Green to 'converse' with 'The Boss'.   I have to do some 'ooverin' and dustin'!   I met a couple from Leven, having a walk round The Ferry, when I was at the post box:  we ended up chatting about when the Co-op was one of the major employers in Leven..... they could both remember their mother's Co-op number!   

22.30    Heather, Ray and Alistair came down for a blether.; so we are up to date with each others 'News'.  One common piece of 'news'' was;  "the weather at Durham has been much the same as the weather at Elie and Earlsferry".

Ferry Road  has been busy today.... which is not really surprising as this is the start of the busy summer holiday period.   I meet a lot of interesting people during the 'oliday season.


I had great plans for doing 'ousework today but fell asleep in front of the tele for nearly an hour.   I'll get 'up' early and run roond wi' the 'oover in the morning.   I did a small washing 'cos it was a good drying wind.... and ironed it.  It may well have been a good drying wind.... it was also a cold wind, certainly colder than it should be.

The  international News has been taken up by President Biden having a poor showing in the USA Presidential debate last night.   He was tired .... at least his brain was tired, ..... and it showed.   At times he was seriously struggling.... and I felt sorry for him having been put in that situation.   

The wind has moderated and is now around F2 - 3.   Tomorrow is forecast to be 'sunny with a fresh breeze' so it shouldn't feel as cold as it has ben today.   I might go out early for the paper in the morrrrrrning to avoid the holiday traffic.... and be back in time to do some 'ousework before Iain and

Hazel arrive.   I'm also making a batch of 'Cottage Pies' for the freezer so could be a busy boy tomorrow. 

  



Popular posts from this blog

Pittenweem swimming pool....

Cold and overcast ....

Quiet morning ....