Nice morning....

23rd June 2024 (Sunday)     08.00 .... It's a nice start to the day; at the moment there's a lot of


fluffy cloud about, and the  breeze is chillier than it should be in late June.   However, I'm sure that the sun will burn off some of the cloud to give us a warm and bonnie 'play day'.... that said, the chilly breeze could be bothersome.  I'm going to have another cuppa then go for the paper.

11.45   I've done the 'paper run (and got the paper) and came home by way of the Elie and Ferry roads.  The Main road (A917) was busy with traffic... probably heading for Elie and Earlsferry for a day out at the seaside.  I'll go up to Kinneuchar after lunch and visit Shona  (Barnyards).

15.45   I could get to like this sunny weather;  what we need is  a decent spell of this to finally shake of the winter bugs.   As planned I biked up to Kinneuchar to visit Shona but she was out, so I took a few photos of Kinneuchar, then went up the Colinsburgh road as far as Kinneuchar Mill farm.   The road to the Kinneuchar sewage works attracted me so I went down it .... admired the sewage works    sign then came home.    I am now going to make myself a cuppa; I might even have one of JB's choc bars that I found in the freezer!   


22.30    Well that's Scotland out of the Euros 2024:  it wasn't the best game of football to watch .... though it livened up for the last 10 minutes or so of the 90 minutes... and for the 10 minutes stoppage time added on.   Either team could have won then, but it was Hungary that did it;  with a well taken goal right at the end.  England might make it through to the last 16.

This has been a really bonnie day and I enjoyed my runs out on the bike.   I'll get up and out early tomorrow morning,  then charge up the battery and see if Shona is in tomorrow afternoon.   The forecast is 'good' .... in fact it might be uncomfortably hot for sleeping tonight!

Popular posts from this blog

Pittenweem swimming pool....

Nice morning ....

Cold and overcast ....