Misty with light rain ....

26th June 2024 (Wednesday)     09.45 .... I started my morning with a good old 'sleep in' ....


eventually waking up at 07.45.....  to find we have a a misty, with occasional spits and spots o' light rain, morning.  Not the bonniest of mornings but the sun should break through in the afternoon.

I must admit that I was apprehensive about the trip to Edinburgh yesterday;   going anywhere away from my comfort zone was always going to be tricky!   Now that I have done something 'bolder' than usual (with help and encouragement from Alice) it has made me feel almost adventurous.   Adventurous is good for morale.

22.45   Although I overslept this morning.... and expected to have a 'lazy day;  I've in fact had an active day.   The workmen were tidying up Ferry Road, having finished the job yesterday.... so I caught all the action on camera; including the transporter that came to take the equipment away.  I also did a bit of work in the garden.   Going to Edinburgh yesterday made me realise that I can do things ..... albeit slowly, and by taking the pain killing polls at the right time;  and bedtime is not one of the 'right' times.   


After the transporter went away, and Ferry Road was back to 'normal', I felt the need to do something other than mope.  I decided to so some 'ousework.  Iain and Hazel are coming down on Saturday; and I thought a spot of 'ooverin' and dustin' wouldn't go amiss.   I've just had  a thought....I'd best do some shopping tomorrow, because the 'Troops' will be here on Saturday.   That's the plan for tomorrow.... and I'll take time out to annoy Alice.



Tomorrow's weather forecast is 'good' .... but there's a chance of light showers in the afternoon.   I might do a washing before I go to Leven and Methil.  I didn't go out on the bike today.... I felt in a 'working' around  Ivy mood.   I feel much more positive after the train journey to Edinburgh with Alice. Lately I've tended to think "I can't do that", or I'd "better not do this".... but, after yesterday, I now know

that I can do it!.... as long as Alice is with me.   Must 'go'.... got the 'orlicks to make.

Popular posts from this blog

Pittenweem swimming pool....

Cold and overcast ....

Quiet morning ....