Sunny intervals .....

22nd September 2026 (Tuesday)     08.00 ..... It's a nice morning;   a mix of clouds and blue
sky= sunny intervals .... and there's a moderate, warm SW wind, so a good day for hanging out the washing.   Better still, I'm feeling 'bright eyed and bushy tailed' after a good night's unbroken sleep.    Must 'go go go'; got a sheet to hang out on the line.

20.00   We've enjoyed a lovey sunny day;  and a warm one.   21.5C on the thermometer.   I enjoyed my trip to Methil;  where I tormented Alice, went to visit her friend Barbara, then went to Sainsbury's for a few bits and pieces.   Had lunch with Alice then back home by 14.30.

It has been a busy day politically;   Ed Davy's speech at Lib Dems Conference in Brighton,  and President Trump's address to the United Nations Assembly.   President Trump has decided that AI (Artificial Intelligence) should be called SI (Super Intelligence).   I've been wondering about AI;  is it going to create jobs for young folk?   Politicians of all parties say that they want young folk to get good, long term and satisfying jobs.   Apart from writing job applications, I can't see AI actually creating jobs for young folk.... other as technicians in AI itself.   It must be worrisome for job hunting young folk right enough.

22.00     I have an appointment with Jennifer (Asthma Nurse) tomorrow morning;  checking how I'm getting on with the new inhaler.    It is much better;  I hardly use the blue inhaler at all now.;  so that is a good sign.   As least I think it is.

I might have a run down to the harbour after my appointment (10.30):  no,  change of 'plan';  rain is forecast for the morning time, so I'll forget about the harbour;  unless the rain has moved away by then.



Popular posts from this blog

Quiet morning ....

Dreich ....

Overcast ....