Bright and breezy .....

5th September 2026 (Saturday)     08.00 .....  We have a 'bright and breezy' start to
Saturday;  oh, there's some light cloud, but not the rain beating kind.    It's a grand morning for doing a bit of the Coastal Path;  or, if you are in a washing mood, it's a brilliant 'drying day'.   Me? ..... I might have a short walk up to the seat at the 17th green sometime today, but this is going to be a 'rest day' after all the exercise I had yesterday.    Hospitals involve a lot of 'hard ground' walking.

11.30    There's a bit cloud about now, and quite chilly when exposed to the fresh Westerly wind.  I haven't been anywhere,  but have a wee washing to hang out so I have done something useful.    I'll think o something else to do after morning coffee.

20.30    Yesterday eventually caught up with me!   I kept falling asleep.... er... cat-napping.     So I never went for my daunder up to the seat at the 17th.     Bob came round in the afternoon so that brightened up the day:  then Anne came round looking for Bob.   She was ray of sunshine;  much brighter than Bob!   Bob and Anne had been at the Toon Hall 'Doors Open Day'.   So that reminded me!... and I will go down, with the camera, tomorrow morning.

The sky began to clout over late in the afternoon;  and light rain is forecast overnight, ....and first thing tomorrow morning.

I have to admit that this has been a 'lazy' day:   I hope to be livelier tomorrow.   I'd better
find out what the weather is going to be tomorrow before coming up with a 'plan' of action.   I very much doubt if there will be much in the way of actual action;  but it won't take much to beat today's 'action'!

Today's photographs are from the archive;  Early Autumn 2014.   I remember eating the brambles'!  Really juicy they were.

Oh, nearly forgot:  light rain with a moderate breeze is the weather forecast for KY9 tomorrow.





Popular posts from this blog

Quiet morning ....

Dreich ....

Overcast ....