Bright and breezy .....

26th September 2026 (Saturday)     09.30 .... We have a lovely Autumnal morning here at KY9;

a perfect morning for being 'out and about'.    Me? .... I slept in, so haven't been for the early morning short walk I planned on having:  anyway this is a 'rest day' after the last few 'working' days.    Should I have an early morning coffee? .... yes I think I should!    And come up with an 'action plan' for the day.   

16.30    Although breezy, it has been a lovely sunny day, and warm sheltered from the breeze.    As you can see from today's photographs I was slightly more adventurous with my short walk;  I eventually reached the Thistle Clubhouse, via Ferry Corner, to Rotten Row at The Old Diary.   The weather forecast isn't great for Sunday, so I took a wheen o' photies:  tomorrow's photies, if I can't get out because of the weather, have been taken today!
I noticed a number of Red Admiral butterflies on my way round;  and photographed one of them sunning itself  at the back of Ivy.

A lighter Rollator is a must buy;  it's hard work pushing the present one through grass;  or lifting it on to the pavement.  That will be our mission next weekend when Iain is here.    And the new one will fit comfortably into the cat boot.

19.45   There's a change on with the weather;  the sky is clouding over, and rain is forecast to come our way tomorrow after midday.
I've had a quiet day, a proper rest day;  though I did do a wee bit of work..... on the computer.

The village has been busy.... as was the gold course.    I enjoyed my wee walk today, and hope to gradually take longer walks;  might make it to the beach once I get a lighter Rollator.   It's good getting out and meeting people!   

Tomorrow I intend doing the ironing;   that's a reasonably easy 'work'.    I might go for a short walk before the rain reaches KY9.   It all depends on when I extricate myself from bed and what the weather is doing;  the rain is forecast to arrive, about the same time that  I get out of bed!.... 07.00.




Popular posts from this blog

Quiet morning ....

Dreich ....

Overcast ....