Overcast with squally showers .....

23rd September 2026 (Wednesday)    Autumnal Equinox     09.00 .... My word..... that was one

wild squall that hit us at 06.30;  it woke me up, and  that was without my hearing aids.    I saw one flash of lightning about 06.50.   Anyway the sky is much brighter now, and I'm hoping that the heaviest squally rain showers have moved on.   The sky is brightening up from the West so we should have sunny spells by 10.30;  that's when I have my appointment at the Surgery!   

12.00    My appointment with Jennifer went perfectly.   The new inhaler is doing it's job:  in fact I am getting one of them to carry around instead of the Blue inhaler.    I'm a happy boy.

The top photo is my first skein of geese this Autumn;  as is usual with geese, I heard them before I actually saw them.  Geese aren't sneaky birds, they let us know they are around.  

16.45     After the wild start to the day we have had a lovely sunny intervals day;  since 10.30 in fact!   I came home by way of the Balbuthie  road, hence the photographs of Kinneuchar kirk.    That road is needing fixed at the Farm entrance;  after the water leak, that's causing the problem, is repaired.

Popular posts from this blog

Quiet morning ....

Dreich ....

Overcast ....