Nice morning ....

16th September 2026 (Wednesday)    09.45 .... It's a lovely morning... and ... oops I need to

switch on the washing machine... because it's a good drying day!   Apart from switching 'on' the washing machine, what is the plan for today?    Mostly checking paper work, including  'computer stuff'.   The weather forecast is good until later in the afternoon and overnight, when we could have showers.     Must 'go'.... 'Flap on', the kettle switch  needs some attention!

18.00    The sky is clouding over, and the air much chillier;  but I'm not complaining, because it has been sunny and warm up till now.    We've been busy with paperwork ... and computer stuff.     So it has been a satisfying day as far as work goes.

20.30    We haven't been anywhere today because of the 'paper work' that had to be done.    However  paper work had been done.    Michael is 'working from home' tomorrow  mornin,;  so I will tidy up the 'computer stuff' I've been working on.   Friday is going to be shopping day.



Popular posts from this blog

Quiet morning ....

Dreich ....

Overcast ....