Bright and breezy ....
20th September 2026 (Sunday) 10.30 ..... It's a lovely morning; and a perfect drying day! In
fact the weather forecast is a few ;drying days in succession for KY9. I'm a 'happy boy'. Yes I have a washing on the line; and will start the 'rest' part of my day with morning coffee.20.30 I've had a 'working' day; and I actually enjoyed it, because it has been the perfect 'drying day'. Yes, I'm a contented boy this evening. It hasn't all been work: I've done some reading (research), and a couple of Soduko's, out in The Hutte. When I think about it I haven't been further than the pavement; putting the bins out about 5 minutes ago.
I watched Laura (Kuenssberg) interview Earl Spencer this morning. Laura is brilliant at her 'job' and pulls no punches; but this must have been a challenge because of the subject matter, Earl Spencer's book, 'Swan Song' and his recollections, from 1997, therein! Laura asked tough questions; and Earl Spencer answered, and that he was telling the 'truth'. I still think that Princess Diana should be allowed to Rest in Peace. Anyway 'Thank You' BBC for another excellent 'Laura Kuenssberg' interview.
Iain phoned to say that he will be down on the 2nd October weekend; I'm sure that I'll have something that needs to be done!.... there's plenty of choice.
I took 'time out to watch BBC Countryfile; and have spent the last half hour wandering around East Sussex, looking at places that connected with the Bayeux Tapestry.... such as the Battle of Hastings.
Tomorrow is going to be another 'wash day'; the change of bedding wash. It isn't hard work; I get plenty time sitting in The Hutte watching the washing dry while researching or doing a Soduko. It's time I put on the kettle.
22.00 As part of tomorrow's 'workload' (oh.. I like the word 'workload') I will do some 'computer
stuff'. I've got two projects that I want to finish before I begin another one. Got to keep busy. It's bedtime now!
Today's photies are from the Alberto Archive.


