Nice morning ....

15th September 2026 (Tuesday)      The 15th September?.... that means 100 days to Christmas Day!   How time flies.

Kinneuchar kirk this morning.
12.30   Michael has been busy fitting handrails  above the bath so that I have something to hold when
stepping into the bath to have a shower.   Before doing the handrails, Michael had a quick trip up to Kinneuchar Kirk, but the light wasn't that good:  so I have used  one of the photographs we got yesterday.   It's actually turned out quiet legible.    Me?   I am have been doing computer 'stuff' some of the time,    Watching 'Taggart' some of the time;  and generally recovering after a busy day yesterday!

14.30    I've just found out that I forgot to 'publish' The Hutte  update that I did earlier.    Sorry aboot that!   I'm wide awake now!    We have a sunny and hot spell of weather just now;  heavy showers are forecast;  hopefully they will miss us!

19.30    The weather has changed yet again;  we've had a shower, and the air is cooler.    Me? .... I've done a lot of work on the computer, and have, more or less, finished the project that Maggie and I began.   Anyway I am happy with the finished work;  and I think Maggie would be happy with it too.

Tomorrow is going to be a 'catch up with the paperwork' day.   That said I don't think there's that much to catch up with. b   I've got to pay my annual fee for my Personal Community Alarm thing.  but the letter about that has yet to arrive.   

Michael is up at the 19th watching the football;  and I'm thinking of putting the kettle on.   The air is feeling cooler;  I might have to switch on the heating.    When I think bout it;  it is only 100 days until Christmas so I shouldn't be surprised that the air is cooler.

I saw on the News that America has deployed  some kind of weapon in space.   The fact that it's America

that has done this doesn't surprise me.   All it will do is start a Weapons in Space Race, that we should all e worried about.  

Today's photies:  Middle and Bottom - the ;good old days of Lockdown!   The Toft May 2020.   




Popular posts from this blog

Quiet morning ....

Dreich ....

Bright and breezy ....