Cloudy .....

1st September 2026 (Tuesday)     09.30 .... We have light cloud at the moment, but light rain,with
the chance of sunny spells is the forecast for KY9 today.   There's a moderate breeze from the WSW but it isn't cold.   I'm ready to go to Methil, but I don't need to go shopping.   I'm going to defrost the freezer before I do a 'big' shopping.   As a matter of interest;  this is the first day of Meteorological Autumn.

20.00     The roads were busy when I went to Leven and Methil this morning;  but nor as busy as they were in the afternoon on my way home.    There was more or lass a continual line of holiday traffic travelling West wards;  my side of the road was quiet.   

At Alice HQ we had a cuppa and goodie before going across to visit Alice's friend Barbara.   Barbara  fell a few weeks ago and broke her arm.  She is well on the mend though still unsure about going out to the shops etc.

Karen (Alice's daughter) had invited Alice and I to join her and Lucas (Karen's son) for lunch at 'Agenda',   Which is what we did after visiting Barbara.   'Agenda' was quiet when went in, but it began to get busy;  though Tuesday is probably the quietest day of the week for lunches etc.

I arrived home just as a light shower of rain came over (it had been raining, on and off all the way  home), but it never came to very much.


Myra phoned to tell me that the Friendship Lunch is tomorrow;  this will be the first one after the summer break.   I plan on going, but that depends on whether anyone is coming to see, me.   I had the Community Alarm bloke turn up yesterday;  and could have some other person tomorrow.    Anyway I'm going to home Myra and let her know  what's happening!    I don't imagine anyone will turn up at lunch time anyway. 

I'd planned on doing a washing tomorrow but I'll have to check the weather forecast in the morning.    Ithought is was goin to be dry most of the day, but having looked at the forecast we could have light showers.   There;s to be a light breeze from the Westerly direction at first;  but backing towards the East by lunchtime.    i'm not keen on Easterly winds.

Today's photies taken in 'Sunny Sussex' in 2018.



Popular posts from this blog

Quiet morning ....

Dreich ....

Overcast ....