Lovely morning ....

28th September 2026 (Monday)     We have a lovely, 'bright and breezy' morning here in KY9; 
almost 'wall to wall' blue sky actually.    I'll have a short walk, after an early morning coffee, then go up to Elie to pick up a prescription.   I meant to so that on Saturday but got diverted!

11.45    I haven't been for my walk yet;  but the Buggy has been brought out of it's nest, and the battery put on charge.   That will take about 4 hours so I don't think I'll go out on it, 'The Buggy', today.   Hauling it out of it's nest is heavy work;  that will be today's 'work'!

I'll go for my short walk after a late morning coffee.   The air is chillier than I expected;  but that will be because of the cloud.

My short walk ended up at Nana's Seat;  but, my word sitting on Nana's Seat is not very comfortable, owning to the sand building up.    Mind you, it would be fine for having a catnap!    The beach was quiet (it was high tide) but I a few folk were out enjoying the late afternoon sun.   That reminds me;  the Buggy battery will be charged, so I'd better unplug, and put 'The Buggy'to bed.     I might have a run out on it later in the week.

20-.00    I am looking forward to buying a new, lightweight, 'Hurdy Gurdy';  for one thing, it will be much easier to lift on and off a pavement;  or up to Nana's seat.    My word... that was a hard shove.

This was going to be a quiet day, but getting the Buggy out is heavy work;  however I'm glad it's done.   The battery is fully charged, so I could go to Colinsburgh and back nae bother.   It's got a range of 32 miles when fully charged.    I've no attention of going that far, but I could go to the harbour.... probably next week.

22.30     Tomorrow I shall visit Alice, and we'll do some shopping in Sainsbury's.   I'll have to empty the

Jimmy Spittal and Jimmy Linton 1944!
car boot etc when I get back to Ivy, because I need to tidy the car up doe it's MOT on Wednesday.    It's all 'go' just now.   Iain is coming down on Friday ... a busy weekend ahead!

I've had a busy day;  and I've enjoyed it!   Shona said that the pink inhaler was a good one;  and she is right.   It is certainly improving my breathing... and life.   I'm a happy boy. 

Today's photographs taken on the way to Nana's Seat.



Popular posts from this blog

Quiet morning ....

Dreich ....

Overcast ....