Bright and breezy ....
16.00 I've been busy out in the Hutte; no... not doing a Soduko; taking photographs of wee golf clubs for my blog page. There's always good light in The Hutte, that I can manipulate with the window blinds. Anyway, they are alright, so I'll upload a photo later: the kettle is 'on'
20.00 I am relying on a couple of showers coming our way to water the flower tubs; when I think about it we've had rain most nights, so the tubs are probably fine. Actually they look good; and the pink rose is flowering again. The flowers are happy.... and so am I.
The photographs I took of the wee clubs came out perfectly; I uploaded them earlier. I have other photographs to find and upload before the page is ready for viewing.
Tomorrow is shopping day; and Michael goes back to 'Sunny Sussex' on Saturday. He has done a lot of work at Ivy, and will be glad to get back to Sussex for a rest.
I might go to bed early, because we are shopping and intend to set off early; I think we're going to Leven, instead of Kirkcaldy which we did last time.As you can see today's photographs are from the Alberto Archive; back to the 'good old days'.
Michael is at the 19th watching the football. I'm going to put the kettle on, make a cuppa, and start reading! Got some studying to do.
23.00 I watched the Canadian Prime Minister, Mark Carney, giving his speech to the European Parliament and I thought, "there's an intelligent man that knows what he's talking about".... and then I thought of ... er ...no, I won't mention whom it was I thought of!


