Bright and breezy ....
breeze; which will dry the washing I have on the line. Rain is forecast to arrive late in the afternoon, and be with us overnight. The washing will be in and ironed long before that.
I'm going to have another cuppa then have a short walk up to the phone box. Perhaps even further if the new inhaler is doing it's job.
17.15 I enjoyed my short walk; in fact I thought about going out later in the afternoon, but it turned cloudy and cooler, and the rain isn't far away. Anyway, Alice and I will have a couple of walks tomorrow: from the Bus Stop at the Victoria Hospital, to the Hospital Entrance door, and the reverse, after the MRI Inner Ear scan. This has to be done as I have Tinnitus in the right ear. The fact that I've had it (Tinnitus) for 60 odd years, it seems a bit late to bother doing it now; but it's the 'rools'. Alice and I will have morning coffee, in the Cafe, on the way out. My appointment is at 09.40, so an early start tomorrow morning.
As I said it would be, the washing is 'in', and ironed; and the rain has yet to arrive. Actually the air feels chilly now, probably because it's cloudy; and I have been sound asleep.
Today's short walk is the first I've had in a few weeks; and I was slightly apprehensive about it. However I feel much better for it; but tired. On Saturday I might try for Nana's Seat, if the weather is amenable. I think it should be; it is supposed to be more settled and warmer on Sunday. I see that the patio slabs are wet, so the rain has arrived. A wet evening, and night, ahead. It's time to think aboot food!
19.15 The rain is 'off' at the moment (I was out at the bin) but the still is still overcast; I need more rain for the tubs.
I'm organised for tomorrow; well near enough; just need to have a quick shower in the morning and
I'll be ready to 'go'. The MRI shouldn't take long, it's only my head that's being done this time; actually I'm looking forward to having morning coffee, with Alice, and a goodie, in the Cafe.
I've enjoyed today; I finished an ultra hard Soduko.... and had a walk, albeit a short one. Yes.... I'm a happy boy tonight.


