Overcast with Light rain .....

12th September 2026 (Saturday)       08.45 .... It's dull and damp at present;  but the Fife
Weather Kinghorn  can is showing the sky clearing sky from the SW.   We should have a bright afternoon, with a frisky SW breeze.   I must say it'd rather bleak just now!     

Today's plan?    I'll make up a bed for Michael,  and have a run round wi' the Hoover.   I feel 'tired at the thought of that;   another cuppa should get me in more of a working mood.   I feel in a 'playful'  mood this morning.   

11.30    Michael has a bad to fall into  now;  and that was the work for today.   Making up a double bed is  not as easy at it was  a year ago.    However it's done.   And... yes a cuppa is badly needed!    I'd wash the bedding that came off but I'm not too sure about the weather.;  anyway, this is now a 'rest day'!    The next 'work' will be going to Leven Station;  Michael's train comes in at 15.15.

20.30   The  train Michael was on arrived in Leven about 10 minutes late, but it was a nice afternoon and I enjoyed myself with the camera.    Anyway, Michael is here for a week to sort 'me' out with some of the bits and pieces an 'elderly' person needs.   In my case handrails over the bath in case I slip.   My shower is one of those over the bath kind!

The New\s has been following President trump on his short visit to Ireland to watch some of the golf (Irish Open) that's being plated over his golf course.   He has created a wee bit of a stir by suggesting that Ireland and Northern Ireland should be united.

Another bit of 'News' that's causing some excitement is two donations of £32 million  each, by two billionaire donors.... to the Reform Party.  The other political Parties have been agitated by this.   It has been a worrisome day for some politicians.

Michael and I have no plan for tomorrow;  though we will go shopping to get some rations for the
coming week.   

I had a busier day than I intended having:  I washed the bedding that came off the bed!    It has been out on the line, but is now in The Hutte;  and will go out again tomorrow morning.


Popular posts from this blog

Quiet morning ....

Dreich ....

Bright and breezy ....