Light cloud....

21st September 2026 (Monday)     08.30 .... We've got fairly heavy cloud just now, but it should slowly brighten up to  give us a sunny afternoon.    There's a light breeze and it's warm;  but it's not a bonnie morning just now.   Grey and uninspiring looking at the moment.

16.30   We've had a gorgeous sunny, and warm (21C on the patio);  in fact it was too hot to sit in the Hutte for a while.

I've been busy catching up with paper work, including taxing the car!   That reminds me I must book it in for the MOT.   Car has been booked in for Wednesday 30th.

This has been another day doing 'work' things;  including the shower towels washing;   all I have to do now is the bedding.    I might to put some of the bedding through the machine  in the evening;  it all depends on the weather forecast.   I'd wash it tonight and hang it out first thing;  before I go to Methil to annoy Alice.    The weather forecast is good.

19.30    I'm happy with all the 'office stuff' I have done today;    When I got out of bed this morning,  I had an 'action  plan' in mind;  but a migraine knocked the 'action' bit for six.   I was happy enough catching up with the paper work.

22.30    It's warm tonight;  I hope it's not one of those uncomfortable nights.... of course, I have the fan if required.    

I've had a funny kind of day;  couldn't really get fired up.    However I've got a bedding wash going
through just now, ready to hang out first thing in the morning.    Unfortunately there's a good chance of rain on Wednesday, so not a washing day.    Actually that's OK because I have an appointment with the asthma Nurse on Wednesday.

Today's photos are from the Alberto Archive.

Oops...  a migraine has just started.   A cuppa and a couple o' pills then off to bed.


Popular posts from this blog

Quiet morning ....

Dreich ....

Overcast ....