18th September 2026 (Friday)    14.00 ..... Having been to Sainsbury's to do the shopping .... I
can say that we've been busy!    The shop was quieter than expected, at least the checkout's were;  but they did have a lot of them open.  Anyway the shopping has been done, and we got back to Ivy by 11.30.   Since then Michael has set up the 'crock pot' with a casserole.    Me? ..... I've been playing with old photographs.

16.00    Shopping must be hard work;  all I've done this afternoon the mornings dishes, catnap and watch some TV.    I beginning to feel more wide awake now;  and in the mood to do some 'computer stuff'.

18.30    The weather has deteriorated and we now have a dreich evening;  a nice evening for working on the computer.    Michael is busy in the kitchen;  the casserole is tantalising my nostrils..... and I am starting to fell hungry.    

21.00     We've had our casserole dinner so nae wrinkles on 'Puku' tonight.   Michael has done a lot of cooking today, having also done, not only done the casserole, but a pot of mince and vegetables for freezing as individual meals.   

                                                          Earl Spencer publishing a book ('Swan Song') about his sister Princess Diana, nearly 30 years after her death, makes me feel sad!   Why not let Princess Diana Rest in Peace?   All this is doing is opening old wounds, better left to heal.    Apologies to anyone I might have upset.

Michael is off to bed, and I'd better do the same;  his train departs from Leven at 10.15, and he has to

change at Haymarket.    The East Coast line is 'Closed' for maintenance do he has to take a train across to the West Coast route;  he will arrive home, in Uckfield, about 19.00.

Popular posts from this blog

Quiet morning ....

Dreich ....

Overcast ....