Nice morning ....

24th September 2026 (Thursday)     09.45 .... There are some light fluffy clouds around just now,
but the sun is working on that, and we should have good sunny intervals throughout the day.    The air (SW) is a wee bit cooler;  but that is easily taken care of  with a heavier jersey and woolly hat!   It's a washing day! 

11.45    I've had a short walk as far as the Toon Hall, so today's photographs are ....today's.    I met Sandie (Bishop) out with her dog;  another friendly 'new local' to look forward to meeting when I go out.   The new inhaler is definitely helping my breathing!    

I was using Jimmy's 'hurdy gurdy' (walking aid with wheels);  a useful piece of kit because it has a seat;  but I need a new, lighter weight one, that will fit into the car boot.   The washing is on the line, so I'm now having a well earned 'morning coffee'!

19.30     I enjoyed my short walk this morning;  but I'm going online to browse lightweight, easy fold,  'hurdy gurdies'.   I'll find out the correct name for them first!   In fact I'll do that after this update!

It has been another good drying day;  and tomorrow looks like being another one.    I only have the downie cover to wash so I hope to get it done tomorrow.   We're forecast to get some light rain overnight, but it should move away by mid morning;  to give us another lovely, mostly sunny, day.


That short walk I did this morning?    I don't think I would have been able to do it without the new inhaler.    Shona, (Kinneuchar) has the pink inhaler (which is the one I now have) and she said it was excellent;  and I have to agree with her:  it is excellent.   I must admit I am impressed with, my 'new' Asthma Nurse, Jennifer.

Michael found Rollators (that's what the walking aids are called), and Care Co in Kirkcaldy have them.


  I have to go and check that the one I want is light weight, and folds so that it would fit easily into the car boot.    Ian is coming down on the 2nd October so we'll go to Kirkcaldy on Saturday the 3rd.

I enjoyed taking my photographs this morning;  when get the rollator, I should get 'out and about' much more.   I never realised just what a difference the new inhaler would make!

Today's photographs are courtesy Marcia, who encouraged me to go out and take them!

Popular posts from this blog

Quiet morning ....

Dreich ....

Overcast ....