Nice morning

4th October 2024 (Friday)     08.45 .... It's a nice morning but there's a frisky, and chilly, breeze; 

Siward Lane
however, once the sun is higher it should be warmer.    I might feel brave and  have morrrrrrning coffee outside.... the patio is sheltered and should be warm.  

Iain told me that the Amazon delivery should happen today.... but he didn't have a time.   I don't think I'll be far from the door today;  not until the wind moderates a bit anyway.   And the garage is going to let me know if my car is ready to uplift, if so I might have that to do, so a busy day ahead.  

21.00    I didn't get the car back as they are waiting for a bit to be delivered so it hasn't been as busy a day as  expected.   (I should get it back on Monday or Tuesday).   The 'day' has been busy, but not in the way I expected:   I've been 'planning' the adaption of the shed to keep a mobility scooter in.  The shed will be the same to look at, except there will be a door on the end of it.  We're not in a hurry to get the scooter, but I need to get out and about the villages to take the photographs that I'd normally get when out on the bike! 

Williamsburgh
Luckily I went down to the beach with the camera, when the sky was 'brighter', before morning coffee time. The cloud thickened and it has been dull for the rest of the day.   In fact was had a shower o' rain at 14.00. but it didn't last long.   There's a chance of light rain overnight and first thing tomorrow.   That means it will be afternoon photographs tomorrow.

22.00    There's a change on with the weather.... I have a migraine!    This is the best time to have one, if you are going to have a migraine, because you usually have a good nights sleep and waken up feeling great in the morning.    I've taken the pills and will get off to bed with my book after this update, and a look at the 'News:  which is about the war in the Middle East mostly.   War is an indication of the poor quality of politician around,  willing to talk about peace.   That said somebody is making a lot of money supplying the weaponry to keep the wars going.  When you think about it.... if we are the only planet with life on it in the Universe, and we are busy destroying it;  that doesn't say much for so called 'intelligent' life does it!   

Popular posts from this blog

Pittenweem swimming pool....

Nice morning ....

Cold and overcast ....