2nd October 2024 (Wednesday)     09.00 ....We have fluffy white clouds this morning.... and 'fluffy

white clouds' are friendly clouds so I will go out for a daunder later today.    The wind is coming from the East, so it's not as warm as it should be, but it's a drying day.  It's almost 'all go' at Ivy this morning.... I'm vertical and the kettle is 'on'.

16.00   It has been a lovely day... and not as cold as I thought it might be, so I went for short walk with the 'hurdy gurdy' .   It's fine on a hard surface but heavy work on grass; but it does making walking easier.... and there's the seat to sit on if  I go for a longer walk.

I got a shock when I looked at the time... nearly four o'clock!   The time has rocketed past today and I  don't seem to have done anything.   Right enough I did two washings... and ate stuff, plus had a short walk, but that couldn't have used up nearly a whole day!   I'm going to have afternoon coffee!  I need it.

21.00    This has been a funny old day for me;  although I've been reasonably active I always felt lethargic.  It has been a bonnie enough day but not a good one for my breathing tubes.... which most likely explains the lethargic feeling.   I've had a good 'rest day'.   Havin' said that;  I hung out a big washing .... .and ironed the bits that needed ironing.   There's no doubt about it I am missing going out on the bike.   A car is alright for going from A to B to take photographs..... but no use for browsing the countryside, which I can do on the bike.   



22.30    There's the chance of mist first thing tomorrow morning, but the sun is forecast to shift that fairly quickly to give us another bonnie but cool day.   I don't have a plan but the plan is to go down to Nana's Seat .... if it isn't too cauld.


Popular posts from this blog

Pittenweem swimming pool....

Nice morning ....

Cold and overcast ....