Cold NE wind .....

1st October 2024 (Tuesday)    09.30 .... This mature person won't be straying far from the door

today.  Why?..... because we have a frisky, and cold, NE wind!   However, sunny intervals are forecast with the chance of showers by morning coffee time, but always going to feel cold out in the open;  trust me to feel playful on a day that I can't go out.   Never mind, I'll make good progress on the computer, sorting out Folders of photographs;  that's always interesting.

20.30    It has been a nice day, in fact I meant to do a washing but forgot about that;  tomorrow is forecast to be bonnier.... and a good drying day.   Today has been a stay in and warm day;  mostly working on the computer.  One of the Folders I found was the one I made when Jackie and I biked from Backhill of Inkhorn to Newmachar via the 'Buchan Way', the old railway line from Aberdeen to Fraserburgh converted to a biking walking Way..    I remember travelling, by train, from Newmachar to Fraserburgh for our annual school outing.   Sorting out the photograph Folders is going to take a long time.....but it's awfie enjoyable.

As it's going to be bonnier tomorrow I'll do the washing I meant to do today, and maybe even take the 'hurdy gurdy' for a turn up Ferry Road.   My friend Ian will have settled back into his nice warm Australian weather again.   I'll drop him an e-mail later to find out how his journey home was.

22.00  Although the weather is going to be slightly  better tomorrow the wind is still from the NE;  not the healthiest of wind directions.   I intend wrapping up and going for a short walk, because I need the exercise..... but I can't go too far as Iain ordered a set o' 'exercise pedals' and I'm not sure when they will turn up. 



Popular posts from this blog

Pittenweem swimming pool....

Nice morning ....

Cold and overcast ....