Sunny and warm ....

11th May 2024 (Saturday)    10.00 .... We have another sunny and warm 'play day', and, because I


was feeling frisky I biked down to the harbour.   The sea was like a mirror so I got myself a few reflection photos: the tide was on the ebb, so we will have a huge beach now!  It's a bonnie day for the beach and it will be busy.  I might have another turn out on the bike after morning coffee;  it takes about ten days for the legs to get back to fitness after a long break.  

12.00    The 'romantic corner' table has been washed and should be in place, on the patio by 15.00:  I might have afternoon coffee out there about 15.15!



Janice sent me the photo of the Aurora Borealis, as it looked over Uckfield (Sussex);  I imagine the Aurora must rarely be as bright as it was over the South East of England last night.

20.30   This has been another gorgeous day; it had the feel of summer about it.  I didn't go out on the bike in the afternoon... it was too hot!   23C on the garden thermometer.   In fact I had ice cream and afternoon coffee on the patio; much more relaxing than biking!
As we've come to expect on bonnie days like this the villages were busy: I saw numerous walkers on Ferry Road, throughout the day.   It was a great day for doing the Coastal Path.    I'll do the Chapel Green bit tomorrow!

22.30   'JB' is coming up by train for on the 8th June, arriving at Kirkcaldy at 15.10.   It so happens that the new Leven Station opens for business on the 2nd June so I shall moor the car at Leven, and take the train to Kirkcaldy to meet 'JB' off the Aberdeen train, and we'll then get the 15,50 train from Kirkcaldy to Leven.   I could of course take the car to Kirkcaldy but I fancy using the new rail link.... and it removes the stress of driving.    The 'plan' may change;  I might fancy driving to Kirkcaldy!

Popular posts from this blog

Pittenweem swimming pool....

Cold and overcast ....

Quiet morning ....