Lovely morning ....

27th May 2024 (Monday)      08.30 .... After a hot (and restless) night, we have a sunny start to the

Bank Holiday, with only a light breeze so it's warm.   Unfortunately there's a yellow warning for thundery showers from midday to late evening.   Hey!...we could have some interesting clouds later:  As long as their contents fall somewhere else!   I 'm organised for my visitors;  maybe 'nearly organised' would be more accurate.  I'm going to run round with the 'oover, then circle 'The Ferry' on the bike before an early morning coffee. Slight  'Flap On'! 

13.00   Emily phoned to say that they were 'on their way'.... via Cupar to buy lunch.    Oooh... I'm droolin' because I think I know what lunch will be:  I'm looking forward to it!   Meanwhile I have been out on the 'paper run'.... well it would have been the  'paper run' if I had remembered to pick up the paper;  so, I've been roond the villages on the bike!   I was going to the harbour but cars were manoeuvring into parking places, so I didn't visit the harbour;  but I enjoyed my bike run, on what is a bonnie day .... with interesting clouds!    That reminds me;  I have a washing on the line so I'd best keep an eye on those 'interesting clouds!


17.30    Emily, John and Henry set off for Innerleithen  half an hour ago;  and we've just had a heavy shower, but no thunder.   I can't get over how much Henry has changed;  he's grown from a baby into a small boy in the last 10 weeks.    He takes an interest in all that's going on... and making a lot of different noises, instead of various different wails, to attract attention.   When Henry is the age I am now, it will be the year 2110... and I'd be 172!   
I know you will all be wondering about my washing:  it was bone dry and I brought it in 5 minutes before the shower!


20.00    This has been a bonnie and busy day for me;  and I still can't get over how fast Henry is changing.   Amazing.    I have enjoyed seeing 'The Troops' and have a load o' photographs to play with over the next few days.
The 'Yellow Warning' for thunder never materialized but the sky has had a load o' lovely clouds;  luckily most of them dumped their innards somewhere else:  and my washing was 'in' before the shower we had in the afternoon.   There was thunder up in the Aberdeenshire but not in Fife.   Mind you, the 'Warning'  is active until 22.00.

I'm tired after my restless night last night;  and I hope it isn't as warm tonight.   Tomorrow will have to
be a rest day I'm thinkin'.   I think the weather is going to me more or less the same as it was today;  but it mention the chance of  'light rain'  in the afternoon.



Popular posts from this blog

Pittenweem swimming pool....

Cold and overcast ....

Quiet morning ....