Cloudy ....

13th May 2024 (Monday)    08.00 .... the thunder storms bypassed last night;  the nearest lightning

strike being off Crail to the Easy and Auchtertool to the West.  The West  side of the UK got the worst of it.    The air is fresher and cleaner this morning;  actually it feels cool after the warm air of the past few days.... and I'm feeling spritelier than I did yesterday and plan to go out on the bike sometime today.    Although there's a lot of cloud just now the forecast is good...."sunny intervals and a moderate breeze" .... a good drying day!

14.15    The mist we had earlier has cleared away and we are now enjoying  a sunny and warm day.   I went out for  a short run on the bike to discharge the battery ... only up to 'Sea Tangle road' and the Pony Field.    The 'plan' is to go for another run after the battery is fully charged.

20.00    It has been a bonnie day but the sky clouded over and the  air became chilly so I didn't go out on the bike again.... and I won't be biking tomorrow because light rain is mentioned for KY9.   This spell of 'warm and sunny' weather had me thinking summer summer thoughts;  you know sun cream and shorts etc.  That reminds me; I saw an Orange Tip butterfly this morning.... and a huge flock of Swallows and House Martins yesterday, so summer is coming.... and hopefully it's going to be a good one!

I've had a rest day today... and tomorrow will be another one!   I must to learn to pace myself better when I tackle any 'jobs';  it takes days to recover when I don't do that.  I remember Jimmy having the same problem, and I didn't understand what he meant.   I do now!   The problem this time was cleaning out the wee shed etc.
Oops... there's a washing to bring in!

Popular posts from this blog

Pittenweem swimming pool....

Cold and overcast ....

Quiet morning ....