Lovely morrrrrrrrrrrning ....

2nd May 2024 (Thursday)    08.15 .... It's bright and breezy in Elie and Earlsferry this morning....

Leven.

however the wind is from the East and taking a few degrees off the temperature so not very warm on the beach!    Sheltered from the wind it will be really warm.... this has me thinking of painting the shed; it is sheltered from the wind, the patio being a real sun trap.   Anyway we have a bonnie morning ....  a day for doing things.

15.15   I had to go to Elie to hand in my prescription, so I decided to visit Alice when I was out in the car;  and I'd go to Boots to buy a BP monitor.   I eventually arrived at Alice's HQ, after negotiating two set of temporary traffic lights;  the first set at the former Lundin Links Hotel and the second at the ongoing works at the Bawbee Brig.  After admiring Alice's handiwork on the garden bench;  which is now Holly Green, instead of the Sea Green that it had been.   I'll take a photo of the finished bench next week.  I didn't have to buy a monitor as Alice had one that she doesn't use.   I have my annual BP check next Tuesday so have to take a few days readings at home: where I won't, or shouldn't have, 'white coat syndrome'.    I'm going to take a reading after this update.

I worked in that house (Whyterose Terrace Methil)!

20.00    It has been a bonnie day.... sadly it was spoiled by the fresh wind off the sea.   It was warm in Alice's garden, but the wind was swirling around, and it was cold even in the new patio area.... it was juts too windy!  The washing dried on what has been a perfect drying day!   I was planning to take a walk to the beach this evening but that has been put 'on hold' until the temperatures are where they should be;  and that isn't going to be for a wee while yet.  
The wind is going to be lighter tomorrow, so it should be  warmer.  I'm planning to get the front of the shed done if that is the case.





Popular posts from this blog

Pittenweem swimming pool....

Cold and overcast ....

Quiet morning ....