Beautiful morrrrrrrrrrrning ....

 28th May 2024 (Tuesday)     07.00 .... I'm having another cuppa before going out on the bike, on


what is a lovely calm morning... though there is a chill in the air.    But it's early, and the air will warm up once the sun is higher.   I'm going down to the harbour because I never made it that far yesterday.  Must 'go' ....slight 'Flap On' ... it's a lovely morning and I need to be out playing.  There's a chance of  showers in the afternoon.

12.00    As is 'normal' when I go for the paper.... I forgot to go for it.   When I come up from the harbour I birl along The Terrace and South Street to the Breakwater. then home via Liberty and Williamsburgh.   However I got a load of photographs on the 'harbour run' so I'm happy.   The sky has clouded over since then, but it's nice enough;  and there's even the odd blink o' the sunshine.  I'm  thinkin' that  the bike will be away for the remainder of today..... because of the threat of showers.  


16.45   Morning time was the best part of the day:  as per weather forecast, we've had heavy showers and longer spells of rain  in the afternoon, and I have been working on the computer.   The rainy spell is going to peter out overnight;  and we should have a decent morning tomorrow.  The afternoon has a Yellow Warning for thundery showers that applies to Fife, (from 12.00 until 21.00).   I might be lucky and get out on the bike early in the morning.... like I did today.




22.00  The weather has been disappointing this afternoon:  However I had a successful afternoon working on the computer;  even though it was a bit tricky getting 'logged on'.  I guess I have the wet afternoon to thank for that.   Having just watched the weather forecast for tomorrow, it does look like
we might have a repeat of today's weather;  dry in the morning with rain in the afternoon.   It will be an early morning 'paper run' tomorrow!

Popular posts from this blog

Pittenweem swimming pool....

Cold and overcast ....

Quiet morning ....