Peaceful morning ....

7th May 2024 (Tuesday)     08.15 .... The sky is overcast and there's a chilly breeze 'aff the watter';


but it's a peaceful kind of morning.... and isn't raining!   Hopefully the sun will break through and warm up the air.   I'll be ready to activate today's 'plan' ..... after I have another cuppa.   That reminds me.... I have to take my BP. 

20.30   I sailed through the annual check up;  Laurie did it the last time I had a blood test;  in fact she does all that every time I have a Blood test.   Because the wind was a bit chilly I didn't go out to Woodhaven to take any photos.... choosing to go back to Ivy and have another cuppa before I went along to Methil.  There's a new set of temporary traffic lights in Leven:  they, the lights, were operating perfectly.... but no sign of any human activity.   The Bawbee Brig continues to be the major hold up: but, people in the know' use the Iron Brig', so it's busier!  I arrived at Alice's, well ready for a cuppa.... which we had; along with a very tasty, calorie free Chocolate Éclair.   The diet starts (again) tomorrow.   Having had that energy boost we then louped intae the car, went to Leven, and did my shopping... at the Cheap Shop' and Sainsbury's.   We were back

at Alice's by lunch time, which the lovely Alice had all organised.... including another calorie free sweet.   Izzy, who had been browsing the local kirk Charity Shop, arrived to say she had made a brilliant purchase.... but it could only happen if 'Mother' could loan her a fiver as she (Izzy) had left her purse at home!   Transaction completed, Izzy then joined us for lunch.  Izzy and Alice are going away for a few days break, to "somewhere in the wilds" near Berwick on Tweed.  We had a quick cup o' coffee before going our separate ways, Izzy to Windygates, Alice to get her hair done... and me to                                                                                                         'The Royal Burgh'.   I unloaded the and put away the messages, made a cuppa, sat down in from of the tele.... and fell sound asleep for an hour and a half!   

22.30    I've had a busy and enjoyable day in spite of the cold Easterly wind.   Because of that wind I didn't go out with the camera;  however the wind should be from the WSW tomorrow morning;  I might have an early run round the villages, charge the bike battery then have a longer run in the

afternoon.   The weather forecast is good for the next few days;  with the weekend being sunny and warm.   Of course it could all change;  this is Bonnie Scotland after all!   

Popular posts from this blog

Pittenweem swimming pool....

Cold and overcast ....

Quiet morning ....