Interesting sky ....

25th May 2025 (Saturday)    07.30....  At the moment there's a lot of cloud, but it's interesting

cloud.... and it's breaking up.   There's very little wind and it's reasonably warm.   I had planned to go out earlier but, at 05.30 it was a bit grey.  I'll have another cuppa, then go for the paper.... and potter my way round the villages before the streets become busy.   

12.00    I had an enjoyable 'paper run' this morning.... and to celebrate I bought a Cherry cake....one of my 'five a day'!   Apart from a few golfers going for early tee off times, the streets were quiet;  though an old '95' bus, at the 'Stop' in Elie, was making a lot o' noise!  I've heard tanks on the ranges at Aldershot that made less noise. The tide was well out but there was enough water to allow the Gannets to feed just off the harbour:  they seemed to be catching something.... probably Sand Eels.   There was a big beach with a goodly number of dogs dragging their humans out for a walk..... and some folk were wading about in the water;  from where I was (The Toft) they sounded like the gulls that were conspicuous by their absence.   Having had an enjoyable morning, I intend going up to Chapel Green for 'afternoon coffee;  in the meantime I'm going to have a 'lite bite' lunch.


22.00    I ended up doing a washing and ironing in the afternoon so never went out on the bike.   The battery has been charged for the next good  day: and that won't be tomorrow if the weather forecasters have got it right.... "heavy rain" with a moderate Easterly wind.   I'm going to Methil to visit Alice who is in need of annoying tomorrow.   And I'm good at that.

 'JB' is coming up for a holiday, arriving on the 8th June, so I'll be in 'Flap On' mode for the next week or so: got to find his bed which is being used as a soft shelf for 'bits and pieces' at present.   Tomorrow is a 'rest day', then it will be all action for at least a couple of hours on Monday.

Popular posts from this blog

Pittenweem swimming pool....

Cold and overcast ....

Quiet morning ....