Nice morrrrrrrrning .....

31st May 2024 (Friday)     07.00 ....  There's early morning mist around with a light breeze from

the NE.  The sun will burn off the mist to give us a 'warm and sunny' day;  albeit there might be a cool onshore breeze.   I'm going to have a run round the villages on the bike before the traffic gets busy.

10.45   It's a good day for biking so I photographed my way down to the harbour.   It was very peaceful at 07.00 but I imagine it will be busy once the villages waken up.  With the weather forecast being good for the weekend the villages will be busy.  The busy summer period begins tomorrow (June), especially at weekends.   I've done the Elie end of the villages this morning;  I'll do Earlsferry (Royal Burgh of) after morning coffee.

19.30    I didn't go up to Chapel Green today;  I started sorting out 'JB's bedroom instead.    John  Arrives at Kirkcaldy Station next Saturday (8th): so loads o' time therefore no 'Flap On' .... yet!   Actually I thought about going to Chapel Green in the evening but there was a chilly wind 'aff the watter' by then.  There was only one bar on the  battery anyway, so it's now being charged up for tomorrow morning.   It's going to be 'sunny with a gentle breeze' tomorrow;  the 'plan' is to go out early.


I don't believe that, out of a population of just under three hundred and thirty five million (334,914,895) in the US of A, they can't find better candidates to be their next President.   No offence meant but President Biden should be out playing with his great grandkids;  and ex President Trump;  well he slabbers a load rubbish most of the time;  and, this is the worrisome bit,  the one who wins in November is 'supposed' to lead the Western world!   

Popular posts from this blog

Pittenweem swimming pool....

Cold and overcast ....

Quiet morning ....