Misty ....

18th  May 2024 (Saturday)    08.45 .... It was foggy when I looked out at 05.30  so I cancelled the

'plan' to go out early, and went back to bed.   The  mist is still with us, but starting to lift, and  we should have a lovely, 'sunny and warm', day soon..... there's a light breeze (E) so there will be wind chill out in the open.   I'll go out after another cuppa;  this is going to be a play/rest day.

13.15   My word... we have an absolutely gorgeous day at Elie and Earlsferry!   The mist was still fairly thick when I went out on the bike, and I got a set of local misty photographs: the harbour was busy... and will be most of the day I imagine:  in fact it could end up one of those tricky days of getting down to, and out from, the harbour.    The beach was also busy and will be really busy in the afternoon;  high tide was at midday so we have an expanding beach for the afternoon.


16.30    The mist rolling in, from the North Sea, has got rid of 'wall to wall' blue sky that we were enjoying;  however, it has been a bonnie day most of the time, and I'm sure the beach would have been busy.   I've been sitting in The Hutte reading a book that was 'delivered' when I was out this morning.   I did mention that this was to be a 'rest and play' day.   Oh ....I did some work;  peeled tautties for a batch o' 'Cottage Pies' that I'm planning on making.





21.00    It's misty and much colder now;  and it will be misty (and cold) tomorrow morning.   It's going to be cloudier tomorrow with a light Easterly wind so maybe not such a good day for the beach;  until the afternoon.   I don't think I'll be going out on the bike early!   
With new roadworks starting in Upper Largo on Monday;  through traffic will be controlled by
temporary traffic lights (presumably 3 - way) so there will hold ups at busy times.   There's no reasonable 'alternative'  route so we'll just have to live with it.

Popular posts from this blog

Pittenweem swimming pool....

Cold and overcast ....

Quiet morning ....