Bonnie sky ....


26th March 2016 (Saturday) ..... 09.30     It was fantastic down on the beach this morning:    a really exciting sky, in every direction(clouds everywhere), things happening all over the place, with people on the beach, and even a windsurfer
Elie
on the water.... and this was at 07.30.   The  “Centre of the Universe” is alive and looking absolutely marvellous.     The sky is mostly covered with the aforementioned ‘exciting clouds’, and there is a brisk South Westerly breeze;  however it isn’t cold.    If you want stimulating, in body and soul, Elie and Earlsferry is the place to be;  especially on the beach.     Of course I’m looking at it as someone who likes clouds.... and not everyone likes clouds;   especially if you’re looking for a suntan!     Must ‘go’ ... ‘flap on’ .... “Puku” is hungry!

22.00     I’m one tired ‘boy’ tonight, having ‘worked most of the day;   ‘worked’ on various ‘projects’ in Ivy.    I did mean to go down to the harbour but when i went to get
The Breakwater, Elie
the bike out, it was raining so I went back to ‘work’.    One of the, so called ‘work’,  things I was doing today involved our photograph albums.... oh my word that took me back a few years.   I found photos of murals I’d done at the Craw’s Nest .... one’s that I thought I didn’t have photos of.    I’ll need to take photographs of the photographs (quicker than scanning) so that I can ‘play’ with them as digital photographs.     Working on the photo albums took up a lot of time .... and a few mugs o’ tea.

Skipper’s sister, Heather and her son Alistair, are up for the Easter break, and being desperate yearning for a mug of ‘The Hutte Finest’,  came down to Ivy in the evening.      We had a nice long chat, which included putting the world to ‘rights’.....
Clouds over Earlsferry
and complimenting me on the Hutte Coffee.    Actually the coffee did  taste like proper coffee;   I wonder how I managed that?      To date the Hutte coffee has been renowned for its uniquely ‘foul’ taste.   

Tomorrow I have the Easter Service down at the harbour at 08.30 (07.30 auld time) so I’d better get orf to bed .... we lose an hours sleep with this clock change.

Photographs : Top – Elie Harbour, Middle – The Breakwater, Elie, and,  Bottom – interesting clouds over Earlsferry.     All three taken this morning.

Popular posts from this blog

Pittenweem swimming pool....

Quiet morrrrrrrrrrning .....

Quiet morning ....