Overcast and damp ....

29th July 2026 (Wednesday)     09.00 .... It's cloudy and warm, with light rain and sunny spells forecast for KY9.   Nice quiet morning actually; but it will get louder once I put my hearing aids in.   No 'plan' for today;  but I might venture out for a short walk after this update:   the sky is looking like a sunny spell could be on it's way.    

13.30    I had a short walk;  the phone box, Thistle Clubhouse, Rotten Row Ferry Corner and home.    
A short walk, but enjoyable just the same.     I am glad that I did all the walking and biking that I with Maggie,  with friends, and on my own, when I was able;  and have the photographs to browse when I'm old!    

There are bits of blue in the sky just now so we could be in for a bright, and warm,  afternoon.   I'm contemplating doing some 'ousework;  that means I saw the Hoover and had a fleeting thought about 'ousework.    The wee 'Troops'  (Great Grandchildren Henry and Austen, with Mum and Dad, Emily and John, from Somerset) don't arrive until Friday morning;  loads o' time for 'ousework!

17.00   Oops...there's not much time for 'ousework now:  I fell sound sleep in the afternoon.  I can visualise this developing into into 'Major Flap On';  but not yet.   Why? .... because the flower tubs are being taken care of ..... it's raining!  Loads o' time for 'ousework!

20.00    The rain we have just now is going to fade away overnight, to give us a "sunny spells, with a moderate breeze" day,  tomorrow.    That's handy because I have a small washing to do!   I'll do the washing tonight and hang it out first thing in the morning.

I see that Any Burnham is going to tackle the 'Social care' problem in England.... and he wants to do it
'cross party'.   That is sensible because it is a massive problem and needs sorting out in a sensitive and constructive manner.   It could work;  as long as the other Party's don't come up with their, so called, 'Red Lines'.    This problem  needs talking through, without threats!

I'm going to have a cuppa then do a wee bit 'ooverin' and dustin'!   Maybe!

The weather forecast for Friday, Saturday and Sunday, is excellent;  especially Saturday and Sunday.   That's when 'The Troops' are here.

Popular posts from this blog

Quiet morning ....

Dreich ....

Overcast ....