Breezy morning ....
25th July 2026 (Saturday) 10.00 .... There's a lot of cloud this morning; and some of them could
be a light shower cloud. Apart from that it's a nice morning; and, I haven't got my hearing aids in; so all is quiet in Earlsferry. The immediate 'plan' is, to have another cuppa then go up to Elie to pick up my prescription. I thought about taking 'The Buggy' but the chance of showers has put me off that idea. Off to put the kettle 'on'. I've already had a litre of water this morning, and this will be my second cuppa! Must drink plenty liquids in this weather.... especially after a warm night.12.15 Elie was busy when I was at the Chemist; with people, and traffic. I met Kirsty in Elie, and Michelle, Derek and Eileen's daughter: Elie was mostly busy with holiday folk.
I came home by way of my stopping place at the junction on the Elie and Kinneuchar Station roads. And got my usual photographs of Kinneuchar kirk and Balcarres Crag. The sun has burned off a lot of the clouds, so it could be a hot afternoon, even though it is breezy. Better force myself to have another cuppa!
