Breezy morning ....

25th July 2026 (Saturday)     10.00 .... There's a lot of cloud this morning;  and some of them could

be a light shower cloud.    Apart from that it's a nice morning;  and, I haven't got my hearing aids in;  so all is quiet in Earlsferry.   The immediate 'plan' is, to have another cuppa then go up to Elie to pick up my prescription.     I thought about taking 'The Buggy' but the chance of showers has put me off that idea.  Off to put the kettle 'on'.    I've already had a litre of water this morning, and this will be my second cuppa!  Must drink plenty liquids in this weather.... especially after a warm night.

12.15    Elie was busy when I was at the Chemist;  with people, and traffic.   I met Kirsty in Elie, and Michelle, Derek and Eileen's daughter:  but Elie was mostly busy with holiday folk.    

I came home by way of my stopping place at the junction on the Elie and Kinneuchar Station roads.    And got my usual photographs of Kinneuchar kirk and Balcarres Crag.    The sun has burned off a lot of the clouds, so it could be a hot afternoon,  even though it is breezy.    Better force myself to have another cuppa!

20.00     It has been a nice, albeit breezy, day:  but 'mauchless' in the afternoon.    I tidied up the computer (backed up my photographs on to external hard drives).   That took 45 minutes, and I have to be there as it is being done, in case there's a snag.    I make myself a cuppa at the start;  in case there actually is a snag!

I'm going to water the tubs.   I think rain is coming our way later tonight, but it's a bit of a lottery whether it reaches us.


21.45    It's a lovely evening;   in fact the mornings and evenings are the best parts of a day in this warm weather;  especially for older folk.   However it's good seeing younger folk enjoying this weather;  I imagine the beach will have been busy.   And it's not that long ago that Jimmy and Alberto, would have been out on the Firth in Rum Rig;  enjoying the sun!

The French, Italian and Spanish firefighters have been really busy with 'wild fires;  and the Scottish

firefighters in  the Cairngorms National Park.   The fires not only affect us humans, but wild life will also be badly hit in those places.   It let's us see what can happen because of global warming.

Today's photies:  Top and Bottom, taken on the way back from Elie, and Middle -The Dunblane Rose!    The crop in the foreground, of the bottom photograph, is Chick Peas.

Popular posts from this blog

Quiet morning ....

Dreich ....

Overcast ....